Common Course Objectives:
This course is designed to:
- Introduce students to the concepts, theories, and research which define this discipline of Abnormal Psychology.
- Provide an uunderstanding of the methods social scientists use to explore social phenomena, including observation, hypothesis development, measurement and data collection, experimentation, evaluation of evidence, and employment of mathematical and interpretive analysis.
- Objective 1 is assessed via the issue/topic report grades.
- Objective 2 is assessed via a separate exam grade.
- H1: Develop proficiency in critical thinking and critical analysis
- H2: Develop a propensity for self-determined learning.
- H3: Develop the capability to connect discipline content to personal values and behavior.
Assessment of Heutagogical Course Objectives:
- H1 is assessed via the issue/topic discussion forum grades.
- H2 is assessed via the course grade.
- H3 is assessed via the Knowledge Audit Reflective Blog grades.